The end of the year is near and it is time to thank each and everyone of you for their visit here at Help For Linux. Here is a collection of our best posts from 2008.
1. 5 GIMP Tricks Everyone Should Know : Our most popular article this year, even Lifehacker featured this one.
2. Mombuntu - Ubuntu For Your Mom : Our first big hit! Give your mom the gift of Ubuntu.
3. 7 Reasons Why KDE Sucks : The most hotly debated article of the year.
4. 7 Things to do After Installing KDE 4.1 : Make your KDE experience better with these 7 tips.
5. 7 Shit Ass Reasons For Using Linux : Successful people use Linux, yeah....
6. Install Puppy Linux Along Side Ubuntu : Enjoy the fast and snappy Puppy Linux along with Ubuntu.
7. Install RAR Support : Extract and Compress Rar atchieves.
8. 5 Gmail Notifiers For Linux : Never miss another Gmail
9. The Best Music Player For Gnome : Know more about Exaile music player.
10. Automount Hard Drives in Linux : Hard Drives don't get loaded on startup? Here is the solution.
11. Install Microsoft Office 2007 in Ubuntu Without Any Hacking : Install the world's best office suite in Ubuntu without any hacking.
12. Opera Mini in Ubuntu : Use the world's best mobile browser Opera Mini in Ubuntu
13. 10 Lamest Reasons For Giving Up On Linux : Top 10 (lame) reasons why people don't use Linux.
My last wish is that you will continue to post comments on my blog. I hope you will continue to enjoy coming to my website as much as you enjoyed it in 2008.
Have a nice, rewarding and peaceful 2009.